Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Welcome!


    For some time now I've been contemplating creating a food blog... becasue, you know, i've got so much time on my hands! Hah! As a mom, wife, and self proclaimed gym-rat; I really don't have all that much time to begin a blog.  But the truth is that I make time to cook for my family everyday...one of my favorite things to do...so why not create a food blog?  Everytime I create something new and delicious I take pictures of the cooking process and pictures of the finished product because in the back of my mind I knew I would want to share it with someone, somehow, somewhere. Now I have a place to do just that.

    The name "Smack Yo' Momma That's Good!" name comes from a quip I once heard. I can't exactly remember if it was from Emeril Lagasse or Guy Fierri or somewhere else, but when something's really good upon taste testing, more times than not (if there's someone home to hear me) I'll shout "Smack Yo' Momma That's Good!"  Of course I don't actually codone smacking yo' momma, but when something tastes really good you've got to at least do a little happy dance or something!

    I want this blog to be a place where I can share my thoughts, share my crafting, share my culinary discoveries, and even share diet and fitness tips. Thanks for stopping by... recipes are coming soon!

-Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment